Tasty Tropical Skewers
March 13, 2020 Kitchen Crafted Recipes
This summer, unite the flavors of fresh shrimp and Fire N Lime BLND. This tropical gem is bursting with flavor. It’s no wonder we can’t get enough!
1 Lb jumbo shrimp
1/2 Pineapple, cut into large chunks
6-8 Sprigs fresh rosemary
1 Handful of fresh mint
2 Lemons, juiced
3 Cloves of garlic
3 Tbs. grapes oil + more for brushing
1 Tsp. chili flakes
1 Tsp. Fire N Lime BLND
1 Tbs. coarse sea salt
1 Tbs. black pepper
1 Package of bamboo skewers
1. Take 1 Tbs of rosemary leaves from the sprigs and mince carefully. Set the rest of the rosemary aside.
2. Combine oil, garlic, lemon juice, minced rosemary, chili flakes, Fire N Lime BLND, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Add shrimp and toss to coat shrimp evenly. And wow it’s awesome!
4. Place mixture in the refrigerator and allow it to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
5. When you are ready to start grilling, fire up that grill!
6. Thread the shrimp, pineapple pieces and mint leaves. Use the stripped rosemary sprigs as skewers, or just insert them in at the top of your skewer for garnish & flavor. Brush skewers with additional oil as needed and start cooking!
7. Grill skewers for about 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Serve on top of green or fresh sliced cucumber!