Not your everyday, run of the mill, average joe burger! Our juicy burgers are seasoned with our Jumpin' Java BLND, topped with applewood-smoked bacon and a lip-smacking Boursin cheese!
- 8 Slices Applewood-Smoked Bacon
- 1 lb Ground Chuck
- 4 tbs. Jumpin’ Java BLND®
- 1-5.2 oz Boursin - Garlic & Fine Herb Cheese, cut into 4 quarters
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- 4 tbs. Marinara Mia® SPRD®
- Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 4 Slices Red Onion
- Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Place the ground chuck in large bowl. Mix well and form into 4 patties, the same size as the hamburger buns
- Place the Jumpin’ Java BLND® into in a small bowl. Evenly sprinkle both sides of the patties with the rub, and pat down to adhere. Refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Place burgers, on preheated medium-hot grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until desired temperature.
- Top each patty with 1 quarter of the boursin cheese, 2 bacon slices. Cover and cook until cheese melts, about 1 minute.
- Place buns cut sides down, on grill and cook until lightly toasted.
- On the bottom halves of each bun, spread 1 tablespoon of Marinara Mia® SPRD®, then the lettuce and red onion.
- Place burger patties on top, cover with bun tops and serve, passing additional Marinara Mia® SPRD® alongside.