Bye-bye buffalo and hello, Harissa! Spiced and spicy, these flavorful wings coated in our Harissa Heat BLND® are just the thing to keep things hot this summer! Perfect for game day or entertaining.
- 3 lbs. Chicken Wings, tips removed and divided at the joint wings/drums
- 1/2 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 tbs. Sea Salt
- 4 tbs. Harissa Heat BLND®
Dipping Sauce Ingredients
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbs. Honey
- 1 tbs. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Harissa Heat BLND®
- Optional - 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, sea salt and the Harissa Heat BLND®.Add the raw wings and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- Make the yogurt sauce by whisking together in a small mixing bowl, the yogurt, honey, apple cider vinegar and Harissa Heat BLND®. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Add the optional cilantro at this time.
- Remove the chickens wings from the refrigerator.
- On a preheated medium-hot grill, set the wings over the hot grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on the first side. Turn the wings over and continue to cook until the wings are done, about another 4 to 5 minutes.
- When the wings are finished cooking, immediately put them in a large serving bowl and serve with the honey harissa dipping sauce on the side.