Not only is this shrimp cocktail going to be the best-tasting appetizer you’ve ever had, it’s also going to be the prettiest. Pile those pretty shrimp high in beautiful mason jars and showcase the incredible, fresh ingredients in this spring and summer salad.
- 2 lbs cooked shrimp, peeled and de-veined • 6 8-ounce Mason jars with lids and rings
- 1 cup shredded baby butter lettuce
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- ½ large cucumber, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 jar Marinara Mia SPRD®
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, diced
- 6 croutons for garnish (optional)
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish
- Fire N’ Lime BLND® (optional)
- Prepare the salad, mixing together both lettuces.
- In the Mason jar, start by layering with the lettuce, tomatoes, celery, red peppers and cucumbers.
- Dollop some of the Marinara Mia® SPRD® over the salad and then top with avocado and the shrimp.
- Garnish with croutons, one lemon slice, and a splash of Fire N’ Lime BLND®.