PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 45 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 55 MINUTES
2 Leeks, White and Pale-Green Parts Only, Finely Chopped-about 1/2 Cup
1 Pound Fancy/Tiny Potatoes, Scrubbed, Rinsed and Cut in Half
6 Garlic Cloves, Minced
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary Leaves-rough chopped
2 Tablespoons BAYOU CATCH BLND®
1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Thoroughly wash leeks and finely chop using white and light green part of the leeks only.
- Add the potatoes, leeks, and garlic to a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil, rosemary leaves, and BAYOU CATCH BLND®, mix well and add to a baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes and remove from oven, stir, and continue baking for 20 minute or until the potatoes are tender and begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.