No grill is complete without our skirt steak marinade flavored with our Ride 'Em Gaucho BLND! Easy, absolutely Delicious and beyond flavorful!
- 4 Skirt Steaks
- 1/4 cup Ride ‘Em Gaucho BLND®
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley, leaves only, rough chopped
- 1 tbs. Fresh Oregano, leaves only, rough chopped
- 5 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- Mix Ride ‘Em Gaucho BLND®, vinegar and olive oil together in a small bowl. OPTIONAL: Add parsley, oregano, garlic and smoked paprika.
- Pour the marinade into a larger resealable plastic bag. Reserve the other half for later.
- Add the steaks to the resealable plastic bag. Seal the bag and turn to coat and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and no more than 4 hours.
- Remove steaks from the refrigerator and discard the marinade. Let the steaks come to room temperature for 10 minutes.
- On a preheated medium-hot grill, sprinkle each steak with Ride ‘Em Gaucho BLND® on each side, set the steaks over the hot grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on the first side depending upon the thickness of the steaks. Turn the steaks over and continue to cook until the steaks are done, about another 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare on the other side.
- Once cooked, lay the steak on a clean cutting board, and allow to rest for 5 to 7 minutes before slicing across the grain into 2-inch wide strips.