This summer, unite the flavors of fresh shrimp and Fire N Lime BLND. This tropical gem is bursting with flavor. It’s no wonder we can’t get enough!
- 1 Lb jumbo shrimp
- 1/2 Pineapple, cut into large chunks
- 6-8 Sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 Handful of fresh mint
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 3 Tbs. grapes oil + more for brushing
- 1 Tsp. chili flakes
- 1 Tsp. Fire N Lime BLND
- 1 Tbs. coarse sea salt
- 1 Tbs. black pepper
- 1 Package of bamboo skewers
- Take 1 Tbs of rosemary leaves from the sprigs and mince carefully. Set the rest of the rosemary aside.
- Combine oil, garlic, lemon juice, minced rosemary, chili flakes, Fire N Lime BLND, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat shrimp evenly. And wow it’s awesome!
- Place mixture in the refrigerator and allow it to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- When you are ready to start grilling, fire up that grill!
- Thread the shrimp, pineapple pieces and mint leaves. Use the stripped rosemary sprigs as skewers, or just insert them in at the top of your skewer for garnish & flavor. Brush skewers with additional oil as needed and start cooking!
- Grill skewers for about 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Serve on top of green or fresh sliced cucumber!